X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NY International Auto Show

The 2008 New York International Automobile Show

Where: Jacob Javits Convention Center
    Located between 11th and 12 Avenues, between 34th and 39th Streets on the West Side of Manhattan.

When: March 21st - March 30th, 2008
    "Public Sneak Preview" Friday, March 21st: 11am - 10:30pm
    Monday - Saturday: 11am - 10:30pm
    Sundays: 10am - 7pm

New and exciting exhibits will be showcased with the very best that the automobile industry has to offer in an exciting and unique way. With the largest electric vehicle test track ever created at an auto show we’re embracing one of New York’s core beliefs that bigger is better and bringing electrification to the very heart of the Big Apple!

Who is is gonna go? I'm gonna be there Sunday March 23rd, but backup date is Saturday the 22nd.

I'm gonna probally take the train from Brewster, NY into the City or a Bus from Southbury, CT to the City then walk or take a cab.

I'm going to be going for sure with my cousin and his girlfriend, and one or two of his friends, he goes every year. I might bring a friend or two along, depending on the size of people he's brining, so we either have a group that can all fit into 1 cab or 2 cabs.

Post Up what days your going to go!
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Wow I thought it was gonna be in April again. I'll probably take the ferry.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I'm ALWAYS at that show. I hit the philly one too! Dunno what dates yet...
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

i think ill go.... we should all wear our g6 gear...lol... we can look like a group of chinese tourists in disney HAHAHA!!

Comment

Might be in NY around then....hmmmmmmm

Comment

nah too far. I'm just gonna go to the buffalo auto show.

Comment

Party pooper

Ha I know how long a haul that is though. My ex used to go up to Buffalo to visit relatives, it was either a like 5-6 hour drive from here or a hour by plane. Being NYC would about the same distance from here for you I understand why ha.
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

its either going to be the 22nd or 23rd for me..... depending if i can get either day off from work... or maybe i will take both days off..hmmm....

*edit*
                so i took both days off.. gonna try and grab some friends and head in

Comment

Re: 2008 NY International Auto Show

I'm gonna be there with my Cousin on March 22nd. We're gonna take the train in from Brewster in the morning then come back late at night. I wanna see the G8 Sport Coupe Utility truck thing sooooo badly. I'm gonna be standing around looking at it for the longest time.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________
                  Post up the day you're gonna be there!!
                  Later maybe we can organize lunch together or something too.

March 22nd
                  1. WoodburyMan
                  ? G6GIRLNJ

March 23rd
                  ? G6GIRLNJ

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I'll grab a cab. Too far for me.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I hope you guys realize that March 23rd is easter sunday. I would double check that they are still showing cars that day!

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
                        I hope you guys realize that March 23rd is easter sunday. I would double check that they are still showing cars that day!
                        Good point... It would be empty that day if they did

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Sunday, March 23, 2008
                          All Day LeMay Museum Exhibit
                          Showcasing classic vehicles. ONE WEEKEND ONLY! 1E Hall, Level 1
                          10:00am - 7:00pm WE ARE OPEN
                          All Levels
                          10:00am - 7:00pm Volvo
                          Volvo and American Red Cross are teaming up to give away a brand NEW Volvo! You can purchase raffle tickets at the Volvo booth on March 22-23, and March 29-30, 2008. Level 3
                          Noon-4pm AutoTrader.com Match-It Gameshow in the North Concourse
                          Be a contestant in a live gameshow! And test your cars and pop culture knowledge. Contestants will be chosen LIVE 10 minutes prior to showtime! NC-1
                          Runs on the hour Toyota Live!
                          A talk show at the Toyota booth will feature the latest Toyota news stories, highlights, trivia games and prizes! 602

you'd think it would be empty that day, but remember, this is NYC.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I can go on any of these days:
                            Fri 3/21
                            Mon 3/24
                            Sat 3/29
                            Sun 3/30.
                            Wish I could go 3/22 WoodburyMan, But that's my money W/E (Do 16hr shifts back-to-back 7A-11P)

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Post up the day you're gonna be there!!
                              Later maybe we can organize lunch together or something too.

March 22nd
                              1. WoodburyMan
                              2. G6GIRLNJ

March 23rd

Comment

Working...
                              X