X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacAlly FM Cup FM transmitter

Brand: MacAlly
    Price: $39.99
    Purchased From: http://www.macally.com/EN/Product/Artic ... ticleID=35 (I didn't get it from here, but this is the info link)

Installation: Easy-peasy
    Installation Time: 3 minutes
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Find the best unused radio frequency at http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/vacant so that when you set this up in the car you already know what the best station to use it

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Absolutely

Any Other Comments: I have been looking for a good alternative to the integrated IPOD solution for listening to my IPOD tunes. I did A LOT of research on FM transmitters and decided to go with this one. Now, I don't know if it's because on the 07 GTP coupe the antenna is directly above the shifter, of if it's just how great this FM transmitter is, but it is definitely the best FM transmitter I've ever heard or used. I have had absolutely no static on my stations until I get to a city that uses the station I had selected. Using the link above you can find which station is the best to use with FM transmitters in your area. If you are like me and don't want to spend $160 + just to listen to your IPOD in your car, you might want to check this out. I got mine at Wal-Mart and had them price match to targets everyday price of $39.99. It's usually $49.98 at Wal-Mart and it looks like it's gone up to $59.99 at Target, but if you tell the cashier at Wally world that it's not on sale at target, but that $39.99 is the everyday price, they should price match it like they did for me.

PM me if you have any questions. :warped:
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Re: MacAlly FM Cup FM transmitter

by chance will this work with the ipod touch ?

Comment

Working...
    X