Just a couple of little things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a couple of little things.

These are the RK Vinyl stickers that they have on their website for the door handles but I thought I would put them somewhere else.

20% Tint all around, Custom Intake, Chrome Overlays, 4" Tips, Red Map/Dome Lights

looks pretty good (as long as they are straight ) cant tell in the pics, but they look good, after i get done doing all the big mods im going to do all the little things like this too. thanks for the ideas.

just dont get carried away and start sticking them everywhere

Comment

yeah don't be a sticker addict! how well is it sticking to the dash part?

i thought about putting my g6 performance sticker there but i don't think it would stick
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

i like where you put yours under the radio. cant wait to get mine

Comment

where are u wanting to put yours?

i got mine from kyle i think but that was a while ago
          Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
          Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

ya kyle is sending them im not sure when ill get them, and for where im going to put them im not 100% sure. trying to think of some think good to make it diff.

Comment

im gonna find his garage since im in his "neighborhood" and grap some and ill get some of his stage 4 intakes and turbos while im at it

hmmm..... liscense plate frame, radio, 3rd brake light, i even thought about rear view mirror at the top or bottom lol, in a window, strut bar

Comment

well if he has that much in there ill make the drive to hit it up with you

ya ill have to hold them up in spot and see what looks good. how many does he send

Comment

my dash has shine stuff and all that so you have to do a decent amount of prep work to get anything to stick to my dash.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

everyone in here would want in on that haha

he sent me 2 but ive had mine for over 6 months so who knows what he'll do now

Comment

ill just see when i get them

Comment

I got about 6 or so of the new white ones lol but thats because I picked them up from him directly heh.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

how did u manage that from ...PA?

Comment

Kyle #2 sends out the decals now, he lives in harrisburg. I even put one on my laptop.

Comment

<sarcasm>So....how much horsepower do those add?</sarcasm>

<j/k> They look really goood, especally the back of the mirror one...I really like.
                              "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                              ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                              SkaĆ°i: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X