HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 TO ALL

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL - HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND A BETTER NEW YEAR!!!!! I might be too drunk at midnight to come type this so doing it ahead of time.

Same here! Happy new Year to all the 6ers! :warped:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Happy new year .

people, take a cab home if you're drinking , wouldn't want to see any g6's hurt tonight.
      2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lmac83
          Happy new year .

people, take a cab home if you're drinking , wouldn't want to see any g6's hurt tonight.
          or if your in milwaukee take the bus durring the 20th annual miller free rides

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Happy NEW YEARS all!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
              2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
              2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                Originally posted by [i
                Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone...

And those in the GTA, what a great way to start the new year... yet another snow storm...
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!
                  2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                  2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                  Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani

And those in the GTA, what a great way to start the new year... yet another snow storm...
                    Got to Love Canada

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                      Originally posted by ToniCipriani

Got to Love Canada
                      LOL Yup - Bringing in the New Year with a bang? I got woken up to the neighbour shovelling the driveway - grrrrrrrr - constant scrape scrape...and he was drinking last night with us...should have still been sleeping the B****rd! LOL wait till I yell at him later. At least when you drink with your neighbours you don't have to worry about a noise complaint, or a ride program afterwards LOL

Comment

Happy New Year to all!

About the snow... you'd think the New Year would want to start-off with a good first impression... with the snow, my impression is that this winter's going to be a bitch! Hopefully the New Year gets better from here.
                        Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Well, we did get the early warning of a bitter winter this year... I remember hearing on the radio they were talking about this back before Christmas.

But I hope it'll all clear out by April when I need to move... again. Once and for all, this time. It's already a pain since I'm moving this Saturday to Waterloo.
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!
                          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Christmas will be here before you know it! :warped:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comment

Working...
                              X