The Absorber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Absorber

Now, I've used these for years which Im sure most others have as well... but for those who havent used one, go and get one and you wont regret it!!

Brand: The Absorber
    Price: $10.99-$15.99 (depending on location)
    Purchased From: Any autoparts store and pretty much anyplace with automotive section

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 10
    Product Performance: (rate 1-10) 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: I am right now!!

Any Other Comments:If you love a clean car and wash it all the time much like I do.. than you need to have one of these in your car cleaning collection. Easiest way to dry a car IMO!!

Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Agreed! Those things kick ass!
    2006 G6 GT Sedan w/Pano. Roof - Ponty
    2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Creampie
    2002 VW Beetle Turbo S - Frosty (Ask the wife)
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport - The Black Bitch!

Comment

yep they are good, one for whole car will work

Comment

It's the only thing I've been using so dry my car since I got it. It gets really dirty though.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

dirty? you wiping the wheels or something?

if you just washed it how can it get dirty?

Comment

Mine does because I always lift the trunk and stuff to get the excess water that gets in there. If I don't it just drips down later over my dry spots and looks like crap.

Comment

Probably gonna buy two, one for the trunk and door jambs and one for the rest of the car.
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Mikes prolly gets dirty the same way mine does... take the car through the spray wash place for a quicky and when you dry it off you take the diry off with it.. it's okay Mike I know how it is haha!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Mikes prolly gets dirty the same way mine does... take the car through the spray wash place for a quicky and when you dry it off you take the diry off with it.. it's okay Mike I know how it is haha!
                  funny guy

My car has never been washed by anyone else, nor has it ever been washed in any spot other than my driveway
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

hmm I bought one those ages ago and washed pleased with it, maybe I'll try it again or maybe buy a new one!!
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

It is the best one out there for the price. $10.99 in Tulsa. Ironically enough, I bought one of them last wednesday.

-2005 GT
                      -GT-R Exhaust
                      -Dr Speed Stage 3 CAI
                      -Eibach Lowering Springs
                      -18" ASA JS5 on Sumitomo HTR+
                      -20% Window Tint
                      -Vector Motorsport Tune

Comment

Bought mine at Advance Auto Parts for 10 bucks. Saw it later at Walmart for like 8 bucks and change. Haven't used it much yet, but so far I'm liking it. Thing feels pretty dry, then you wring it out and all this water comes pouring out. Weird!
                        ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I'm on my 4th. I love these things!
                          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Yeah ... been meaning to get a new one. They work like a charm.
                            2005 Pontiac G6 GT Stealth Grey Metallic .. Monsoon .. Heated Leather Seats ... Panoramic Sunroof

Comment

Ever heard of a shamy?

Comment

Working...
                              X