G6 T-shirts (Toronto)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 T-shirts (Toronto)

Hey all Beenz has made up a G6 T-shirt - I think he has maye 10 left.
    I have not seen it yet but will be soon.
    A picture should be posted soon if anyone is interested in purchasing one.

Not 100% sure on the price yet either - he isn't looking to make a profit but I wouldn't let him give them away - Will put a definite price down once a picture is posted.

I can't wait to see it!

I want one!!!!!!!!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Me too! (Please)

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Put me on the list please!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

hmm quite possibly with a pic
          Originally posted by jeffro
          nice laura, real nice!!!

Comment

LOL - let me post pics and prices first you eager beavers! If it's a hit I will see if he wants/can make more - I had posted in the Canada section figuring the GTA would get first dibs as we are local but if there is a high demand we can probably work something out...

Again let me get a pic and price set up and we can go from there!

Comment

I'm interested. The only catch is I'll have to pick it up.

I'll be there on Christmas/boxing day.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Boxing day FTW!
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I am also interested.

Currently, this time of year I'd also be interested in:

G6 branded road salt
                  a g6 toque
                  a g6 shovel
                  g6 mittens
                  The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

There was a time when permission was asked for first. <--- clicky
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Well I have the t-shirt and it looks great. It was done on a black tshirt with white ink. I am waiting for info from the site if I can post any further on this - was not aware of the rules of the site on this type of thing

Sorry all

Comment

I just saw it as an interest thread...but The Man is right....
                        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                          I just saw it as an interest thread...but The Man is right....
                          thanks lampoon - I didn't think of it as a business type of thing but I have posted the info to Toyz - if he gives the go ahead I will post pics. But just to let you know it is specific to the Toronto group as it actually says Toronto club 2008 and G6performance.com on it - also has the skyline of Toronto on it specifically the CN tower - I should have been more specific when I first posted but was going out the door for Christmas shopping and had arranged a meet to pic up the tshirt - I love it! Hope I can post for you all to see...

Oh and the pricing part - he didn't even suggest money - it was actually my thought to cover his costs (and neither of us will be making a penny)

Comment

t shirt

Black shirt with white lettering - I would like 1 large please. let me know where to send the money!
                            2008 G6 GT Sedan
                            Black Chrome Rims
                            20% FormulaOne Classic Tint All Around
                            Intake Mod
                            Looking for...
                            Trunk Door Carpet

Comment

Re: t shirt

Originally posted by Chrisfromthefalls
                              Black shirt with white lettering - I would like 1 large please. let me know where to send the money!
                              Hey Chris - thanks for asking but like I said I in my previous posts I am waiting permission from the site. In my ignorance I posted in here without asking permission and they are quite in their rights to have mentioned to me about asking permission first.

Please everyone note that this site have their own t-shirts for the G6performance site which supports this site and I fully intend on getting one myself.

Let's support the site!

The tshirts I posted about are Specific to the Toronto club only. Not meant to compete with nor replace the site's tshirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X