252 HP, 260 HP..... SATURNS!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 252 HP, 260 HP..... SATURNS!?

Maybe I am just use to some truditional stuff but but Saturn as in the other thread, Saturn is coming out with the new AURA which is 252 HP and of coarse theres the new SKY the solstice spin off. And now the sky is also going to be released with a redline edition which of coarse is the GXP solstice version which is 260 HP. Then theres also the original ION redline to top it off at 205 HP. Anyway, when was the last time someone was like DAMN, I cant wait to look at the new saturn modles or concepts this year cuz we all know nothing says performance like a SATURN! Am sorry but they are SATURNS! I liked the days where if you pulled up to a line and a saturn was next to you....... you had no fear to race cuz it was a saturn! Its kinda like KIA getting into the performance market and making a car to battle the new mustang GTs..
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

It is good to see some descent cars from them, who am I kidding? They are awesome cars!
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

GM is trying to revive the Saturn line, shame that Pontiac, the "Excitemnt Division" doesn't seem to be getting as much attention
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

The Sky Redline will represent GM's highest specific output engine at 2.1 hp/cubic inch.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
          GM is trying to revive the Saturn line, shame that Pontiac, the "Excitemnt Division" doesn't seem to be getting as much attention
          Pontiac has the 3.6L DOHC V6 with 250 HP and a 6 speed auto for the 2007 G6 GTP. Also, I have a feeling the G6 GXP is going into production. So, 'Excitement' is on the way.
          2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
          Forge Motorsports BPV
          CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
          HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
          HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

no matter what they do, they're still saturns
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

The sky and aura do look good but the point is like Mike #2 ^ said is that there still a saturn

2013 Mustang GT
              Brembo brake package
              420 HP 5.0L
              Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Kman
                Originally posted by G6Performance
                Pontiac has the 3.6L DOHC V6 with 250 HP and a 6 speed auto for the 2007 G6 GTP. Also, I have a feeling the G6 GXP is going into production. So, 'Excitement' is on the way.
                they went from a 4-speed straight to a 6-speed?
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

We got screwed with the autos huh? Speaking of redlines I took out a s/c ion and went to hit it. I was only at about 3/4 throtle when the thing freaked out on me and went into low power mode. I don't know what I did but it didn't like it. I pulled over to see if I blew a hose or something. There was nothing wrong. Just turned it off and on a few times and the code cleared and I gently took it back to thew dealer. I asked them to figure what the deal was cuz I wanted that car. I called and they wouldn't even talk to me. Hmmmm.
                  Originally posted by Nikki
                  You are an e-pimp.
                  Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                  I tried too, my penis way too big
                  07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                  My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                  The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

GM is putting the money into Saturn that SHOULD have went into Oldsmobile!

Also, Saturn has more of a chance of survival than Pontiac/Buick/GMC if GM has to do a MAJOR reorganisation.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Is it true that with Saturn, there is no negotiating if you want to buy a new one? I heard that and always wondered about it....the price on the car is the price you pay?
                      -Mike #1

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        Is it true that with Saturn, there is no negotiating if you want to buy a new one? I heard that and always wondered about it....the price on the car is the price you pay?
                        Heck no. My dad got the step moms redline vue for way less than sticker. But that guy is relentless when it comes to buying cars. It is crazy the way he gets these salesmen to be his little puppets. Dance my little puppets dance.
                        Originally posted by Nikki
                        You are an e-pimp.
                        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                        I tried too, my penis way too big
                        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Puppies! But I did hear the same thing that saturn sticker is the price and that was it and no talking about it. I was also woundering about that but guess that isnt true anymore with that last comment!

2013 Mustang GT
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

I screwed up not puppies..... puppets, dont know how I screwed that up! Am just waking up.....

2013 Mustang GT
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Working...
                              X