This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey/NYC Spring Meet -- Raceway Park Old Bridge, NJ

I'm looking to do a meet this spring-- if any one is interested let me know so we can coordinate a place, day and time.

PM or post here!

Hope to see you all soon!!
    May 24th-just us meeting at the track
    0.00%
    May 31st- meeting at the track for Pontiac Day!
    14.29%
    Cant make it
    85.71%

I'm in as of now. Just keep us posted on Date, time, and location.

Comment

oh ok..thats not too bad... but what if we tried the sayreville area??

Comment

Sayerville area may work as well, we could also look a little more central as well, like the new brunswick/somerset area as well...just an added thought. If i was still working out there i could offer my job.

Comment

Ok, so here are the details of the meet:

Date: May 24th
          Time: 2pm
          Place: Raceway Park-- Old Bridge, New Jersey
          New Jersey's Premier Motorsports Park

Meet will be at the entranceway. Please pm me if you will be able to attend. I'm going to contact the track and see about getting a group entry discount and maybe a free run on the track or something fun/cool. But I'm going to need to know ASAP how many will be attending.

:warped: :warped: :warped: :warped: :warped: :warped: :warped:

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
            Sayerville area may work as well, we could also look a little more central as well, like the new brunswick/somerset area as well...just an added thought. If i was still working out there i could offer my job.
            well.... here is what i figure.... if we all meet at the track.... it will give everyone a chance to hang for a few and a chance for everyone to get there.... we dont have to stay in that one spot the entire day/night.... we can get a convoy around the area..... ive seen it done b4 but with the srt-4's....i think it was a club..but it coulda been a meet

there are plenty of things/places to go to in the area

Comment

Nice. That's less than a week after I get out of school after finals and everything.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

That's right in the middle of our 100 days of hell. I'll put in a request to be off, but I can't guarantee they'll be favorable.
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I can't guarantee at this second. It's cutting it close to my wedding date and all depends on what I have left to get done... but I'll keep you posted as we get closer.

Comment

As long as I can get off from work, I should be able to do that, though my mom's birthday is the day after.....atleast I'll be here this year
                    2007 G6 GT Coupe
                    Mike

Comment

just an update::

i contacted Raceway park about the day of the meet to find out if they would discount admission and give us one free run down the track.

maybe they will dedicate the day to G6's and hopefully a lot more will show. if they agree to this, then im hoping that maybe as a group we can advertise to other 6's that may show up and campaign for more members.

the sooner i know who is going and have a head count , then im sure they wil be more willing to work with me on this. FYI- normal admission for a spectator is $12 and for drag racing i think is $24. Thats what the cost was last season.

Please add your name to the list below and repost if you are definitely able to go:

1- G6GIRLNJ
                      2-
                      3-
                      4-
                      5-
                      6-
                      7-
                      8-
                      9-
                      10-

Comment

my request off was denied. sorry.
                        2009 PONTIAC G8
                        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Re: New Jersey/NYC Spring Meet

I'll definatly go, though I might show up a little late, I have to work until 1, sometimes 2, and it takes me about an hour to get there.
                          2007 G6 GT Coupe
                          Mike

Comment

Re: New Jersey/NYC Spring Meet

1- G6GIRLNJ
                            2- dadada1651
                            3-
                            4-
                            5-
                            6-
                            7-
                            8-
                            9-
                            10-

Comment

Re: New Jersey/NYC Spring Meet -- Raceway Park Old Bridge, NJ

ok-- raceway park finally posted their 2008 schedule. the weekend of may 24th is a street wars event..however the following weekend (sat 31st) is a pontiac show and go.... honestly i prefer to do it that weekend seeing as we are a pontiac group.

hopefully this will open more people's availability seeing that it is an extended weekend for most.

as far as any discount goes, they are not offering anything for us, but general admission per person is between 12 and 15. If you want to run your car its 30.

i guess as the time gets nearer more people will know more definitively...

i know ill be there!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X