Installing windshield wiper refills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing windshield wiper refills

I just bought the tri-co refils.... how do you install these bad boys?
    2006 G6 GTP

you push in the little indented pieces of plastic on both sides and pull the wiper blade off. then you than line the new blades up and they just snap in place.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
      you push in the little indented pieces of plastic on both sides and pull the wiper blade off. then you than line the new blades up and they just snap in place.
      I didn't buy the blades I bought the refils.

I have no problem getting the wiper blades off of the car, I'm not sure how to pull off the little "end caps" so that I can install the refills.

Tom
      2006 G6 GTP

Comment

They are glued on, and are very hard to remove without destroying them.

Plus the back molded piece is a part of the blade too. So you would have to cut that off to remove it, then your new ones would suck in the wind.

Comment

Working...
        X