JERRODMANN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JERRODMANN

I just bought a CAI system from Jerrodmann and i was nothing but completely satisfied. first when i was trying to get the money into my paypal account it was taking forever not once did he get upset or anything. he held the CAI for me and waited for the money to transfer. after the money transfered he had it shipped with priority mail the next day and is making sure that i have it before Christmas. I am very happy with his service and would buy again from him in a second. also he was willing to chat on AOL and over the phone, when ever i had a question. Jerrodmann is a great vendor and loves to talk cars . if your ever in need of one of his products or just want to bs about cars defiantly hit him up

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING JERRODMANN

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I hope you enjoy your intake!
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Comment

i plan on it

Comment

once i actually get it and put it in ill let everyone know how it is

Comment

Well besides cutting my thumb open pretty good, its in and i love it sounds great runs solid

Comment

do you make and sale intakes?
            2006 Crimson Red G6
            1997 Black Grand Prix GTP

Comment

jarrodman does

Comment

Originally posted by midnightG6GT
                Well besides cutting my thumb open pretty good, its in and i love it sounds great runs solid
                dang Jeff what did you do?!?!!?!?! The edges are not that sharp! Lol hope you enjoy it!
                Black/Black coupe

Comment

well you know when your taking off the resonator you have to pry them off. i was using 2 screwdrivers and the one slipped and dug right into my thumb

Comment

Re: JERRODMANN

hey, i just bought a pair of Oakleys from Jerrod. Great seller, speedy delivery, flawless transaction. Thanks Jerrodman

Comment

I was promised his tail lights and even agreed on a price.We were just waiting for him to get his new tails so i can send payment then he would send me the tails.He has backed out on his deal with me and sold them to someone else and doesnt even return pms.What a bad person to do business with and to screw someone over on this forum.......Dumb Move!

Comment

Damn that sucks!

Jerrodmann, your side of the story?

Comment

Did he actually take your money?

Comment

i dont think so. he said jerrod backed out of the sale. but whos knows.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

I took no ones money without sending the exact product listed in the For Sale thread.

I did write in the post OBO(or best offer) I was offered asking price and I took it, who wouldn't take asking price over a lesser amount? A bad person to do business with? I did not conduct any business transaction with you at any time for anything. I do not know of this business you speak of.

If I didn't send a PM back, I obviously did not want to do "business".

Midnight and JP you items shipped out today, I hope you enjoy them.

Mods, some of you may know I sold my G6, so once I sell my extra parts, I will be out of your hair!

I'm sorry you are having a bad day g6merk.
                              Black/Black coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X