Maxx Exhaust Same as G6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxx Exhaust Same as G6?

It would appear that the Malibu Maxx and the G6 share the same exhaust system routing and hangers, if not the exact muffler and tip(s). Has anyone been able to confirm this?

If they are interchangeable, then the Magnaflow 16760 cat back should also fit the Maxx.

I sent an inquiry to Magnaflow and will post any reply I receive from them.

There's been alot of questions about that. If you look around you can probally find answers to this. There are a few Maxx guys that have inquired about the GT-R Exhaust system made by a member here fitting on their Maxxes.

The GT-R is made with enough flexability by Sam so that it fits all the different G6's, the GT and GTP's of all the Coupes, Sedans, and 'Verts, with the 3.5L, 3.5L VVT, 3.6L VVT and 3.9L engines. I would think his would be able to fit a Maxx, but I would read up on it some more in the Performance section under Exhaust or GT-R Exhaust
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

hey man, I've got a maxx aswell, nice to see a new maxx guy around these parts. I've been looking for "performance" parts for the maxx, not a lot of luck. For the exhaust, if you find out let me know.
      WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

you can always go custom.

Comment

custom gets the "Custom" title

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

exactly, even if it's a piece of shit job, you can still say it's "custom"

Comment

Working...
            X