This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

I don't know about you guys, but I'm 20, turning 21 in June. For these first 2 months, I am paying $343/month for insurance, after my b-day it will be $299/month. I went with GM insurance since they give a 20% discount for buying a new GM car. My other company wanted me to pay $7800/year...and I have a perfect record...crazy eh....I have friends with perfect records that are my age paying $5000 for a Mazda 3 Sport and a another is paying over $5000 for a Toyota Corolla...its BS...anyways....

Post your...
    Monthly or yearly rate:
    Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

holy high insurance rate!!!

Mine-

Insurance Company: Allstate
    Monthly or yearly rate: $182/mo. [went up from $141 after an accident that I was not at fault for]
    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I thought Allstate = accident forgiveness?

Insurance Company: Country Companies
      Monthly or yearly rate: $1800 for an 04 Neon and 06 G6
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
        I thought Allstate = accident forgiveness?
        Yeah...well I was driving my Dad's Cherokee which also has Allstate and almost totalled it, $6500 worth of damage...so maybe thats why?
        2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

So you are saying the nice man in the commercial either lied or isn't telling the whole story? You should call and B*tch!
          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
            So you are saying the nice man in the commercial either lied or isn't telling the whole story? You should call and B*tch!
            2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

A topic that I can go on forever...

Insurance Company: MIC SmartCoverage
              Rates:
              $1900 half-yearly in Waterloo
              $2700 in Toronto (York Region)

And to add a little fear... my rates with my Cavalier...

Insurance Company: Royal and Sun Alliance
              Rate:
              ~$4900 yearly
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Insurance Company: co-operators

Monthly or yearly rate: $115 a month.

It's all to much if you ask me
                Shit happens, Drive faster
                GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
                :) :) :) :) :) :)
                GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

You guys are lucky........2 accidents back in year 2000 and no ticket. Age 24 I'm with Perth Insurance and I am the primary driver $5200 insurance for the driving the G6. I hope it will fall when I'm reneweling this year I will be turning 25.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                    You guys are lucky........2 accidents back in year 2000 and no ticket. Age 24 I'm with Perth Insurance and I am the primary driver $5200 insurance for the driving the G6. I hope it will fall when I'm reneweling this year I will be turning 25.
                    You really should give MIC a call and ask them for a quote. They are much cheaper than the others. I'm caught in the middle, as no regular companies want to accept me because of my age. Since you have a GM car they should accept you.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Go to http://www.gmcanada.com ....on the bottom left it says insurance quotes, as long as u put in accurate info you will get an accurate quote.
                      Black '06 G6 GTP Coupe - Stock for now!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                        Originally posted by redsun_ty
                        You really should give MIC a call and ask them for a quote. They are much cheaper than the others. I'm caught in the middle, as no regular companies want to accept me because of my age. Since you have a GM car they should accept you.
                        Thanks for the headsup man but who is mic? Full name of the company plz!! Is this the auto insurance that gmcanada offer me or some other company

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

21 No accidents 5% discount 1900 yearly.
                          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Company: Progressive
                            Cost: $154 monthly
                            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Company: State Farm

Monthly: $120 for the '06 GTP and a '95 Honda Civc EX
                              "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Working...
                              X