• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford recalling 20,000 Mustang Cobras

I think I'd $h*t if this happened to me

Although, it is a good way to beat a speeding ticket
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

That is That is my excuse
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Wow! I think we need a recall on the GTP's for that! My damned peddle is almost always stuck to the floor!

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

lol, me too! MUST be the car.
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I first heard that last nite on car and driver on my cell phone. I never been in a cobra but thought it was the same interor pretty much as the GT just diffrent motor, suspention, ect..... guess not

That answers why my GTP always is going fast then too....... my gas peddle must also be sticking to the floor
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Leave it to Phord to cause a crash...

Once upon a time I had a FINE Tempo (Again FINE TEMPO!) and the airbag spontaneously inflated while driving down the interstate... Fortunately I didn't hit anything but kinda wish I had. Might've made myself a millionaire.

Leave it to Ford.
            2006 G6 GT Sedan w/Pano. Roof - Ponty
            2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Creampie
            2002 VW Beetle Turbo S - Frosty (Ask the wife)
            2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport - The Black Bitch!

Comment

It's not just Ford quality that causes accidents. Look for Borrent's topic on his damaged GTP.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i disagree there tom...it isnt that it was stuck in reverse, like the pedal sticking to the mat

Comment

I wasn't trying to make it the same example. I was trying to make an example of a design flaw that can cause accidents.

I agree that it's not the same.

sigpic

Comment

it isnt necessarly a design flaw though, might be a hassle but not a flaw

Comment

It is a flaw. The car should be designed so that it doesn't allow you to start it unless it's in neutral. That would be the safest thing to do, and it would be quite easy to implement. The F40 is a poorly designed tranny that I think was put into these cars as an afterthought.

sigpic

Comment

you are correct

i just feel like arguing everything today

Comment

no you don't
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Bet that would be a little scary if it happened to ya.

Comment

Working...
                            X