Panoramic Sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoramic Sunroof

I was getting some creaking noises and a slight wind whistle from my big 'ol sunroof so I take it to the dealer who spent about as much time with my GTO as I did. They have a look and tell me they are going to give me a rental because they don't know how long it will take to fix. The reason for this is because THERE ARE 12 BULLETINS ON THE PANORAMIC SUNROOF!!!!! I'm sure many of you who have it already know this but after the problems with my GTO this is not exactly what I was wanting to hear. Oh well, all cars will have some issues I guess.
    Justin

Stealth Gray 2005 G6 GT Sedan - new owner so I'm figuring out what mods to start with.

that sucks. A lot of dealers usually send the car out somewhere to get things like the sunroof fixed, so it could be a couple of days.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I only have 5500 miles on my 06 GTP, and the panoramic sunroof is something I know Im gonna have to have looked at soon....

Its been creaking for like 2000 miles every time I hit a bump....

shitty engineering, I just hope the dealer doesn't gimme the run around....
      -------------------------------------------------------
      Jab
      -------------------------------------------------------
      2006 Stealth Gray Metallic GTP Sedan::: 35% metallic tint all around, Dr Speed cold air box, rain guards, and more soon to come

Comment

I got the G6 back this morning and they said they had to order some Mylar washers and a seal for the Panoramic Sunroof. Hopefully this will fix the issue. Guess we'll find out in a few days. Sure hope my rental car is the nice school bus yellow GMC Canyon I had this time! Felt like I worked for the highway department. I'll post in here if the fix works in case anyone else has the same problem.
        Justin

Stealth Gray 2005 G6 GT Sedan - new owner so I'm figuring out what mods to start with.

Comment

yeh ive heard of this happening, and either tracks are off or what you said

mine has never made a noise and ive had it since november, around 8000 miles

and our roads suck, musta got me a good one

Comment

its all about the flex baby
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

got mine back today

got mine back today. all quiet for now. only took a full day to fix!!!

Comment

Working...
              X