Black Chrome 17" wheels from 2007 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Chrome 17" wheels from 2007 GT

So I wrecked my car a little...(http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13699) and I'm looking for a new wheel. I've seen some on ebay(thanks for the help Hello!) but I don't think any of them are matches. I have a 2007 and it came with the 17" Black Chrometech wheels (option PGF is all I can find out about it).

Does anyone know what the product number is for these wheels? I'm struggling to find any replacements, much less the black chrome.

Thanks guys!

On a side note, I'm getting my car looked at tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers for me that it's ONLY the control arm that is mechanically wrong.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

The part # for the PGF option 17" wheels is 19122198. It's also got a code of SFL.

Comment

thanks so much for the quick reply...appreciate it!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

They are so new -good luck finding them outside a dealership....
        and I bet they want your firstborn for one!

I swear if I bend one more of these cladded wheels I am buying aftermarket....NON CLADDED!!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

$205.67 on GMPartsdirect.com Seems to be the cheapest.

Comment

Working...
          X