Photoshop help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop help

like the title said.... how the hell do you use this darn program? i am intreasted in knowing how to edit things and i dont know where to start...

Help???

what sort of things bro, I know theres a thread on here somewhere with links to websites that help in photochoping cars.

Comment

basicly i have no idea what i want to do. the reason that i dont know is because i dont know anything. yes cars would be nice. but i am getting a job that said that they would like it if i had some photoshop experience and i was just looking to figure out how to create cool stuff

Comment

Honestly the best place to start is probably just doign some google searches for "photoshop tutorials" if you're willing to pay for professional help check out http://www.lynda.com - these are excellent and the membership is very affordable if you're serious about learning the programs

Good luck it is difficult to pick up when you first start.

Comment

Wow... where to start?

It's not really a program that you can just explain.

There are lots of books - even the "for dummies" series will help.

But learning what each tool does isn't really enough, it really takes
          practice practice and more practice. I've been using Photoshop for years
          and years now and still probably know only 3/4ths of what the program can do...
          If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

HP has some free classes they offer on cs2...even if you have cs3 you can use them to help you get a start on it

Comment

Re: Photoshop help

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
              how the hell do you use this darn program?
              Help???

Lots of books out there with CD's to follow along with... Or take a bunch of classes at your local college....

Comment

Re: Photoshop help

Originally posted by schenko
                Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                how the hell do you use this darn program?
                Help???

Lots of books out there with CD's to follow along with... Or take a bunch of classes at your local college....
                Alot of those classes are When I was in High School, they offered a program for Photoshop, set of two classes. Being the head of the Tech dept. I helped out the teach so much. She literally was reading from one of those HOWTO books and learning herself, then repeating it to her classes . Better off with the books IMHO as you can do it when you want and its less $
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

learn the tools is step one bro, go to the help menu in Photoshop and it will explain what each tool does. After that probably check out some tutorial websites I personally use good-tutorials.com and practice a tut of your choice I started making signatures for video games, then custom text, animation etc just for my personal practice.

Comment

http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop

start reading

Comment

Thats where I started by PS career

Comment

i learned in graphic design school. the best way to get good is learn the basics, then play with every tool and filter to get a feel for what they do.

Comment

Working...
                        X