Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need someone to clean up and fix a photo 4 me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need someone to clean up and fix a photo 4 me.

This is the photo I like the most from the other week when I posted them. I need someone with a good photo editing software and some skills. The photo needs to be straitened. If you look at the columns on the left it makes the photo look crooked. It could use some sharpening up and the contrast played with amoung other things im sure.

I would really appreciate some help.

thanks

link to other photos
    http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13534
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Had a little fun with this one.. hope you don't mind

Comment

That looks pretty cool

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Wow thats realy cool!
          ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Nice!
            Sunset colors would have gotten a better compliment.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

^BlakkedOut and I had been pm each other back and forth working on this he knows I appreciated it.

thanks again BlakkedOut

Comment

You're very welcome Jedi...

Comment

I still could use some help with the photo from my original post. What BlakkedOut did is awesome but I would like the other one cleaned up.

Comment

Here's a more 'regular' kind of edit. Though I love the sunset chop too.

Messed with the levels, did a mask to desaturate the blues (except the
                    sky) and then another mask to desaturate the greens (except the grass)
                    to make the building and car look more like a proper 'white' base,
                    sharpened it a little but you can only do so much when the original is so
                    blurry, and then reduced the noise generated from sharpening it.

If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

great job!

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X