cleaning leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning leather seats

a friend on mine has light biege leather seats and happen to leave a pen in the back pocket and sat down and it drew on his seats, what type of cleaner would work to get this out?

also as for our leather seats any suggestions on what to use to clean them?
    06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

i used Meguiars Gold Class leather cleaner on a set of seats i bought through ebay. they arrived in worse condition than the auction led me to believe, but the Meguiars stuff took off rust stains and dirty spots and did a damn nice job cleaning them up. they look every bit as good as the seats in there already.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
      i used Meguiars Gold Class leather cleaner on a set of seats i bought through ebay. they arrived in worse condition than the auction led me to believe, but the Meguiars stuff took off rust stains and dirty spots and did a damn nice job cleaning them up. they look every bit as good as the seats in there already.

I have to agree anything Meguiars is usally good stuff.
      Shit happens, Drive faster
      GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
      :) :) :) :) :) :)
      GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes that stuff takes things off you'd never thought would come off.

Comment

I'm tellin yah... liquid hairspray like you get at the dollar store will take it right out, then use the conditioner on it!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah but that stuff is only like 5 bucks.

Comment

The Meguiar's is good shizz for stains.. When we bought the Beetle for the woman from my sister the back seat had some well-set-in Poochie Vomit Stains and the Meguiar's took em right out.

For day-to-day upkeep, cleaning, conditioning I prefer the Lexol products.. They keep the seats nice and soft.
              2006 G6 GT Sedan w/Pano. Roof - Ponty
              2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca - Creampie
              2002 VW Beetle Turbo S - Frosty (Ask the wife)
              2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport - The Black Bitch!

Comment

Working...
              X