hood strut sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hood strut sizes

ok i apologize, i know this has been brought before but i can't find a thread that isn't less then about 5 months old.
    i know alot of ppl have used the reline sturts, my local advanced auto sells quicklifts at the store but i need to know the length and weight i need the struts to hold if any 1 could help i would greatly appreciate it.
    again i apologize.
    and thank you in advance.

raz

Why don't you just buy the ones that were designed for the G6?
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

well, here is the reline thread:

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0
      2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
      Black/Black coupe

Comment

i can get them from advanced auto for 1/2 the price, not have to wait, and i know the quality is still good. we put them on my brothers neon about 2 years ago and still working fine. that and, um, i'm not patient i don't like waiting for the snail mail. i'll just bust out the tape measure and do it my self.

thank you

raz

Comment

Do they have the right adapters for your hood and all?
          I like 1/2 price!!

I have a "yellow" car that I need to put some on.

I will look on the sides of mine and see what it says.
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by razial22
            i can get them from advanced auto for 1/2 the price, not have to wait, and i know the quality is still good. we put them on my brothers neon about 2 years ago and still working fine. that and, um, i'm not patient i don't like waiting for the snail mail. i'll just bust out the tape measure and do it my self.

thank you

raz
            Good for you. Lets see some install pics when your done. I'm sure there are a few here that would like to save money.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
            X