Price:Uhhhh, I got to keep my ECM
    Purchased From: Chris White

Installation: Easy, A retard could do it
    Installation Time: 5 min
    Any Installation Tips You Have: lol

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others:Most def

I got it in today. Went in with ease. Honestly took 5 min to install. Havent done the crank relearn yet. And juding by the boost I got from the ECM tune it is TCM time for sure.

Performance wise I see alot of hp and Torque gain througout the entire rpm range. Down low it is alot more. It feels like a different car honestly. Why GM didn't tune these cars is beyond me. It maintains power durring the shift insted of crapping out. Its smooth when it shifts and just goes. I can only imagine how she will be with the TCM done. I will post those results in a couple weeks when I order it. Judging from how she is running now I would guess I knocked of atleast 3 tenths or more in the 0-60. It just grunts and goes now. I will try to get some real numbers up for her when I can get to a track. Now the tires have to go. They can't stay hooked up with just throtle and thats even easing into it. I say go for it.

MPG. Who cares but I got 14MPG and that was 1/2 to full the entire time. lol. I'll get some real ones up for you.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Duuuude.

Comment

LOL my bad. I was in a hurry to back out and drive it more.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

93 Octane Tune

Brand: Vector Motorsports
        Price: $350
        Purchased From: Chris White

Installation: Very easy, i just plugged the cord in when Chris said to.
        Installation Time: About an hour to read, adjust, and upload the new ECM tune.
        Any Installation Tips You Have: Don't do it in a dark car on blacktop in Florida. Very hot! I didn't actually change the ECM out, Chris tuned it in person.

Quality of Part: 10
        Product Performance: 10
        Would you Recommend to Others: Hell ya!

Any Other Comments: To sum it up: WOW! Speed limiter and rev limiter in Park/Neutral are gone. Had Chris set the fans to come on sooner since I manange to get the temp gauge to move sometimes. Rev limiter is at 7100 now and it's still pulling up there. I already noticed a mileage boost. I used to be able to make the DIC average plummet with a little hard driving. Now I barely budges. Burnouts are no longer an issue. Did one today just by mashing the throttle, no powerbraking needed. Burned them through 1st all the way to 45 MPH. Chirps the tires even rolling power on slowly. Quarter throttle from a roll and they light up. The kick in the seat is more now and now pulling from high gears even pushes you back in the seat. Major power increase. And not just peak, under the curve where it matters. I can feel the boost in everyday driving. I can't wait for the TCM tune and to get a chance to run it again at the track. I'm stock besides the tune.
        Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
        - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
        - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Working...
        X