Next mod.. shoudl be?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next mod.. shoudl be?!

Since I be remodding my newest G6.. Wanna know what I should do next. Gotta convince me players!

Tint?
    Spoiler?
    Re-do Exhaust?
    Paint the lower panels body color?
    Paint me lights Red?

Opinions or just do em' all and say fugg it!? :warped: Wheather nice and I need to spend some time remodding!!
    Tint
    0%
    Spoiler
    0%
    Re-do Exhaust
    0%
    Paint Lower Body Panels
    0%
    Painted Headlights
    0%
    Put in some type of alarm to stop future mishaps from happening (sorry had to put that in there LOL)
    0%
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

tint, (summers comin!) then lights, then exhaust.

The lights would look hot done in the body color red. Kinda corvette-ish style
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I say tint.

Comment

it's not my style, but i gotta agree comepletely with K-Dawg
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I would do the tint. That makes a huge dif. How did u do your exhaust? The next after the tint you should do a spoiler.
          Originally posted by Nikki
          You are an e-pimp.
          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
          I tried too, my penis way too big
          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I made a poll so we have an official count!!
            I'm def sayin tint as well...
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

And screw getting an alarm.. they're useless anyway...

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Alarms just add more electronic gizmo's to steal and resell!

Yeha, thanks for the poll duder, I was going to do one but I was having a case of the lazy's. Whoeva said the "corvette" thing.. they have a good point! I gotta get me some Crimson Red paint now. Since I'd be doing the lights.. may aswell spray the bumpers and shtuff. :smoke:

And well.. Tint is a super yes anyways.. looks like I'm doing everything anyways, lol.. cept' for teh spoiler.. Godfather shall wait on the spoiler.
                Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I usually like to be different and get all of the big stuff out of the way, but looking at your list, I would definitely go with tint first and then painted headlights and from there, you make the decision. What I did was, I went with the blockbuster first, I got the rims and then I got the subs and amp, not to mention the installation charge. So next I am going with tint and then an aftermarket stereo. I think I will get a double din tv/navigation/dvd and then I will put the DIC in another location. Hey if the installers say they can do it, then I will trust them to do so, they are some of the best.
                  "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                    I say tint.
                    I have to agree tint.

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    And screw getting an alarm.. they're useless anyway....
                    lol
                    Shit happens, Drive faster
                    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
                    :) :) :) :) :) :)
                    GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

1) An Alarm System

2) Exhaust system
                      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                      Forge Motorsports BPV
                      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

why an alarm system if you dont have anything else in car but stock, i mean sure it might help him from losing another car, but without anything to really keep from getting stolen i would wait till i got one of those

Comment

yeah id hold off on the alarm, def go with the tint! it makes a huge difference. That was first for me, then added a spoiler and new headlight bulbs but IMO i go with the tint first.
                          06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Really, anyone with enough experience to rip these cars off, can defeat the alarm. It's useless.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

tint or exhaust.
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X