• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT-R Exhaust!! PICS!

Brand: GT-R
    Price: $599+ ship
    Purchased From: http://www.classic4performance.com

Installation: Very EASY ( was raining day i got it so Midas did it! )
    Midas Installation Time: 3 hour- becuause Midas is a bunch is lazy asses!
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Make sure you watch the Midas guys while they're installing it, they're preception of something being level is offa bit!

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: HELL YEAH!

Sounds awesome ! had it for a couple weeks, between the sound of the exhaust and the looks of the 4" tips, it turns some heads! I've been stopped a couple times by ppl wanting to get a closer look while im in parkinglots and stuff. Sam is awesome-he answers every single question you may have, even if their n00b questions,lol. Great to do business with.

few pics!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Looks great!

How much did Midas charge you to hang it?
    If ignorance is bliss, going to Clemson must be orgasmic...

2011 Cyber Gray Metallic 2SS/RS

Comment

Good job. Looks sweet!
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by uscboy
        Looks great!

How much did Midas charge you to hang it?
        it was $100 and i had a coupon that i printed off, off MIdas' website and brought it down $15, so around $75 i believe!

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

Looks awesome man. Congrats!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

awesome, but why do the tips look like they stick out so far? Are they much further out than the stock tips? I like the way they kind of end right by the lip of the lower valence.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I think there are a little further out than than stock but I like them like that. And I'm thinking of getting the razzi out or something and I think it would look better. IMO

Show
              -20% tint

Comment

I have my tips tucked all the way in, so they are pretty much in line up with the cutout. I love em like that, great thing about this system about how you can do that.

Looks awesome.

Comment

Re: GT-R Exhaust!! PICS!

that is sweet

Comment

Current Mods: 17'' Konig BUMP BLACK wheels, 8000K HID's, Crab Intake, Red Brake Calipers, Black Dart Overlays, Debadged, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tails, 12' JL Audio Sub

Comment

THREAD REVIVAL!!!

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

GT-R = the shiznittle bomb bittle
                        Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

GT-R makes me wanna
                            Current Mods: 17'' Konig BUMP BLACK wheels, 8000K HID's, Crab Intake, Red Brake Calipers, Black Dart Overlays, Debadged, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tails, 12' JL Audio Sub

Comment

yea hopefully by christmas ill be
                              Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Working...
                              X