• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RK Vinyl Eyelids

Brand: Rk Viynl
    Price: $14.99
    Purchased From: http://www.rkvinyl.com/pontiac-g6.html

Installation: moderately easy if you take your time and have patience.
    Installation Time: 5-20 mins
    Installation Tips: I didn't have many problems installing mine, But mine are white so they still look good without being absolutely perfect. GTPGuy recommended to use soapy water and apply them as if you would tint. You don't have to use this technique but it will make it easier to align them perfectly.

Quality of Part: 7 and a half
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: I would recomend them if you don't mind them not matching up perfectly in color.

Any Other Comments: I have had them on since last may. They have held up very well through manuel washes, automatic washes, Heavy rains, light rains, sleet, and snow. There very easy to clean and have yet to pull up or fade at all. They don't exactly match the ivory white but it is close and I have gotten many compliments on them so I am happy.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

there you go, that's exactly what i meant..... but i'm not happy with them, they looked really stupid not matching the color of the car
    I think the world is run by 'C' students.

Comment

Working...
    X