• Show
Clear All

• RK Vinyl eyelids

Brand: Rk Viynl
    Price: $14.99
    Purchased From: http://www.rkvinyl.com/pontiac-g6.html

Installation: easy.
    Installation Time: 5-20 mins
    Installation Tips: take your time, and put them off before taking the backing off so you have an idea of what they should look like. Use soap and water so the can be easily moved if necesary.

Quality of Part: 6
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: i dont know if all the other colors would match the factory color of your car. BUT IF YOU HAVE A WHITE G6, I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THEM.

Any Other Comments: I WISH RK VINYL WOULD HAVE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.

I ordered a set, and I'm not happy with them. The color is not the same as the car, so it looks really stupid. I'm about to take them off...!!!
    I think the world is run by 'C' students.

I haven't seen them, and I don't know squat about em, but I know from experience with vinyl that it is practically impossible to match vinyl to paint. There are very few colors that will 'match' to factory paints, and most of those are actual pinstripe colors that don't come in rolls of vinyl.

I would say don't take them off. Even not having seen yours. I saw Coupe's and they looked good, I thought. I know you would like them to be exact, but variance in color isn't as bad as it seems. Try keeping them for a little while... Then see how you feel about them.

Sorry.

Comment

Right, good luck matching up vinyl to factory paint.. Very hard to do. So hope that is not the only reason why you dont like them...
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Black works
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i just ordered the eyelids-- cant wait for them to come in-- i also ordered the side reflector covers--- both in black (color of my car)--- id like to change the inside of the lamp to black so that it truly looks like a euro light-- can anyone give any suggestions how to do so??

Comment

Re: RK Vinyl eyelids

i put in an order may 19,08 still havent got them and i sent 3 emails and no reply. wtf? anyway im gonna give him/her until tues and then im going to contact paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by beenzg6
              i put in an order may 19,08 still havent got them and i sent 3 emails and no reply. wtf? anyway im gonna give him/her until tues and then im going to contact paypal.
              i think kyle still owns rk. as in doctorspeed kyle.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

do these stick on well ?

Comment

Working...
                X