Wheel and tire cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel and tire cleaner

What products does everyone use to clean their wheels and tires? I have the stock chrome wheels and they always seem to show the dirt. On previous wheels I have used Mothers chrome polish (liquid) and thought it did a good job, and I have a mothers mag wheel paste, this does good for removing big build up, but I like the liquid. Just looking for others inputs, I like a quick easy way that lasts.
    Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

check

and

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

My dad has Toyo tires on his Le sabre & they started to crack they would not cover them under warranty cause they said he had been using this tire shine stuff caused them to crack
      My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

Originally posted by ginuwine
        My dad has Toyo tires on his Le sabre & they started to crack they would not cover them under warranty cause they said he had been using this tire shine stuff caused them to crack
        Some brands back in the 90's were linked to that, however all new formulas do not contain the alcohol based chemicals which lead to that. That argument doesn't hold any truth anymore.

Comment

A baby bottle brush comes in handy for cleaning the inside of the wheels.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Working...
          X