Momo Pedals or Razo Pedals (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momo Pedals or Razo Pedals (updated)

I'm debating on which to get on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RK:MEWA:IT

or

or

How about this momo??

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

IMHO I think racing pedals are pointless, especially on an automatic.. but if I had to choose one of the two the momo ones look the best to me!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yeh but adds to the interior view, just like the guages we got, it doesnt help anything just for looks

Comment

So, those are bolt on ones, ha? How hard do you think they'd be to install? I've been seriously contemplating getting some racing pedals. They'd look really nice...especially the momos.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
          yeh but adds to the interior view, just like the guages we got, it doesnt help anything just for looks
          Oh most def, I just never saw the point in them like some didnt see the point in the gauges, all personal preference!
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I would go with the 1st set of Razo pedals.
            Just my opnion
            Shit happens, Drive faster
            GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
            :) :) :) :) :) :)
            GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the second Razo. The gray goes nice with the ebony trimmed interiors. Silver's a bit too much contrast.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mdahms
                I would go with the 1st set of Razo pedals.
                Just my opnion
                I like the 1st razo too but shipping is outrageous man the other guy only 2.95 worldwide!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I still have time to think about waiting the verfication for the paypal cuz my CC was expired!! Your comment is appreciated!

Comment

I like the Razo too. Those things have to ADD like 5-10 HP too I know i cant wait to Dyno mine after the spolier and white face gauges. GOTTA be pushing at least an extra 15hp

Comment

DON'T!
                      2006 Liquid Quicksilver Coupe GTP

Comment

I am not a fan of stick on pedals. Now id they came out with some replacement pedals I would be down. Something simple like on a cobra r or something like that. Or the mach 1.
                        Originally posted by Nikki
                        You are an e-pimp.
                        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                        I tried too, my penis way too big
                        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I'd go for the momo out of those 3.

Comment

yeah if you are dead set on getting some the first set looks the least offensive of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                              yeah if you are dead set on getting some the first set looks the least offensive of the bunch.
                              u mean the momo?? oh well already sold!!

Comment

Working...
                              X