This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Wash/Detailing GTA Meet Sat.Nov.3/07 @ 2pm - 1pm for Tom

Looks like a great day to have it - 8 of us showing so should be kewl!

1. ToniCipriani
    2. redsyn_ty
    3. MidlifeCrisis
    4. Ratskat
    5. Bull09
    6. TLS2000
    7. Ladybug62
    8. Overclockthis - no response since his first email so not sure

Venue: http://coincarwash.blogspot.com/
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I go there alot to wash my car at the summer time but recently my car hasn't been wash rims are dirty and crap.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
        I go there alot to wash my car at the summer time but recently my car hasn't been wash rims are dirty and crap.
        Yeah - haven't washed my car in a week at least!!!! saving it for Saturday LOL

Saturday is supposed to be mainly sunny with P.O.P.: 0% but only a high of 12 lol - hopefully it's warmer - still looks good for November!

Comment

I'm in!

I'll be studying all morning and will take a break to clean my baby... and show off my doors lol

The more I look at them, the more I think 'it is too much' but I'm just that kind of guy... so it works haha

See y'all tomorrow *yeeeehaw*
          2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
          - 6 Speed Automatic
          - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
          - Chrome lower grill inserts
          - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
            I'm in!

I'll be studying all morning and will take a break to clean my baby... and show off my doors lol

The more I look at them, the more I think 'it is too much' but I'm just that kind of guy... so it works haha

See y'all tomorrow *yeeeehaw*
            Glad you are joining us!

Well update - no response back from Overclockthis - which does not surprise me - he always teases and never shows - I havent had a response from Borent either... guess that new house is keeping him and Laura pretty busy.

But good news there are still at least 7 of us G6ers showing - which will be kewl. My car is soooooooooooo dirty - killing me to wait to wash her..this will be the first time I go to a meet without washing her first lol

See you all at 2!!!! Oh and for Tom...the meet is at 1!!!!

Comment

I think you should change the time on the original post... it still says 3PM...

We don't want Tom to show up at 4...
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                I think you should change the time on the original post... it still says 3PM...

We don't want Tom to show up at 4...
                Done! although knowing Tom - no matter what time we say he will be late - hmmm we should have a prize if he shows up in time lol

I am bringing my friend with the other white G6 - Ladybug62 with me today - so if Tom doesnt show we will have white cars the same as black...(little threat for Tom) hehe

Comment

BTW... about half an hour ago, I saw Overclock_This online.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                    BTW... about half an hour ago, I saw Overclock_This online.
                    Yup got a pvt message from him - he can't make it - also spoke to beenz and he can't make it - they both would love to show but can't - still no word from Borent

Still 7 of us is a pretty decent turnout - I am bringing some wax with me in case I get really industrious LOL

Comment

I have no idea when this was changed to 2, but there's no way I can get there before 3 now.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Well here is the list of the members who showed up - shame on those of you who said you would and didn't - LOL - going to give you a dunce cap to wear next meet!!!!

1. ToniCipriani
                        2. redsyn_ty
                        3. Ratskat
                        4. TLS2000

It was still a good meet - always interesting chat - pretty clean cars and Toni and I actually met earlier (due to a mix up in times) and had time to wash, dry and wax our cars. Last one for my baby till spring so it is good to have gotten that done..I remember now why I don't wax often..wow alot of work!

Anyways next meet is probably inside - it was a gorgeous day but the nights get cold fast! Took a few pics...will post soon

Comment

K pics ready now!

Redsun_ty and TLS2000 (TLS2000's first wash)

TLS2000's 2nd wash with the foam brush he claimed a few mintues before he does NOT use on his car - I HAVE proof...although I didn't catch him in time with the brush in hand..the foam is proof enough...although taking the picture did earn me a shower!

Comment

Okay so I'm an idiot - when I posted I was coming I was at work going insane so somehow I wrote down it was 'sunday' on my calendar even though I very clearly acknowledge in my post it's 'tomorrow' ... bah!!!! I think I'm loosing it
                            Too much work & tests going on right now.

On the bright side, the pics look amazing!

I owe everyone big time
                            2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                            - 6 Speed Automatic
                            - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                            - Chrome lower grill inserts
                            - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                              Okay so I'm an idiot - when I posted I was coming I was at work going insane so somehow I wrote down it was 'sunday' on my calendar even though I very clearly acknowledge in my post it's 'tomorrow' ... bah!!!! I think I'm loosing it
                              Too much work & tests going on right now.

On the bright side, the pics look amazing!

I owe everyone big time
                              I wanted to see the chrome sniffle

Comment

Working...
                              X