Dust in the Interior!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust in the Interior!!

Any of you know a product that keep the dust off the interior because it is catching dust like crazy I cleaned it often too I use Armor all low gloss for the interior!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Can't really keep dust away, but stop using armor all cause that stuff sucks in the interior. Before anyone flames it's only because it builds up over time since it doesn't come off with just water. And it's worse because of the texture in our cars. I use NXT tech protectant and 303 with great results. I like NXT more since 303 smells a little weird.

Comment

my interior does appear to get dusty very quickly. Maybe it's cause it's black and it all just shows up
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

If you take your car and leave it in a "clean room" at a plant that is owned by a microprocessor company or hard drive company, you'll probably never have a dust issue again. Let me know what car you get that you can justify getting dirty.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Oh, I just noticed that you're in Scarborough. It's the SMOG, I tell ya!

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

you'll never keep the dash clean honestly.. but armor all is def not the way to go.. honestly a dash like ours you could use a rag and nothing else and it will shine just the same. I'm sure usuing a protectant will make it shine better for about a day but thats it. I just wipe mine down with a rag and thats it!
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I think Armorall repels dust, but really it is gonna happen!
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I red on eopinions that armor all repels dust but I don't know I just brought eagle one for interior cleaning used it once but it got a werid smell like sour smell !!! what do you guys use??

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Oh, I just noticed that you're in Scarborough. It's the SMOG, I tell ya!
                  yeah well....dust smog u name it we got it its worst in pickering!!

Comment

I used to park my Grand Am on the street at my gf's house in the summer. I'd go out the next day to find all sorts of bird crap on it.

It also picked up a lot of dust. The air there just isn't right.

sigpic

Comment

you'll never keep the dash clean honestly.. but armor all is def not the way to go.. honestly a dash like ours you could use a rag and nothing else and it will shine just the same. I'm sure usuing a protectant will make it shine better for about a day but thats it. I just wipe mine down with a rag and thats it!
                      I am think just wiping the dash with warm water thats it!!

Comment

Find yourself a good anti-static spray/wipe to use on the dash. That should repel some of the dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Find yourself a good anti-static spray/wipe to use on the dash. That should repel some of the dust.
                          does canadiantire has it or home depot!

Comment

To tell you the truth, I've never really looked for one.. I may stop at Canadian Tire tomorrow to have a look.

sigpic

Comment

you need something non-silicone to get it to not attract dust so much
                              Originally posted by Toyz
                              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X