*FINALLY*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *FINALLY*

Finally borrowed Photoshop from Aaron's mom and installed it on my computer. Now its a matter of teaching myself how to use this damn program. I swear learning quantum physics was easier than this shit. Lol..

Na, Im gettin the hang of it, already did some cropping of hands out of a few concert pictures that I wanted to get printed out, they came out gooood.

Have fun with it! Which version do you have? I have the CS2 suite, and I love it! Photoshop really has some good stuff in it, I just haven't learned it all yet...

Comment

http://www.good-tutorials.com

godsend for photoshop newbies
      = Gone as of 11/16/07

Originally posted by WS6 RACING
      Little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest
      Picking up the feild mice and getting splattered by Spazmatic!!!

Comment

You can start out with removing the (2) tourist intruding on Jedi's best friends wedding picture...

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i have photoshop elements 2. i still haven't figured THAT out after like 2 years and it's supposed to be easier to use than full blown PS cause fewer tools to learn and stuff...

easier?
          2009 PONTIAC G8
          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Elements is a HELL of alot easier to learn...

Comment

?
              = Gone as of 11/16/07

Comment

As someone whose been using photoshop since, well, the good ole days, I can safely say you never stop learning photoshop. Even if you think you know everything, they release a new version and BAM it's baby steps again.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Well done Spaz!! :warped:
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I over-blurred it...I'll try to touch it up a little more later, I'm at work right now
                    = Gone as of 11/16/07

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                      As someone whose been using photoshop since, well, the good ole days, I can safely say you never stop learning photoshop. Even if you think you know everything, they release a new version and BAM it's baby steps again.
                      EXACTLY. I've been trying to learn it since like version 5 or 6...

Comment

nice thanks
                        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                          You can start out with removing the (2) tourist intruding on Jedi's best friends wedding picture...

Tourists? What Tourists?

Blue Man Group

Comment

Ok, that's just freaky. Good job!
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

that's hilarious! great work.
                              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                              X