Toggle Switch Mount's and Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle Switch Mount's and Location

Here is some pics of what i started today i think its a nice spot for some toggles... but 2marrow i will be hooking up under car lights,radar, and inside neons.. fun fun...

the far right toggle looks off but its just the way i was sitting in the car like hunched over laying on the arm rest.. not a good pic but sorry.. ill have better ones for u 2marrow...

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Nice work.

Comment

Nice one....

I have my toggle switch for my radar coming down thru the top of the cubby hole under the HVAC. Can't even see it. Works great.
      The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

well i didnt get a chance to run any wires yet... but i hope it goes smooth lol.. thanks on the comments..

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

Good luck, looks like you got a good start.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Thats is awesome!

Yeah the wires through the pillar on the left dont know where to go from there to bad im leasing or i would want to do something simillar.

Cant wait for updates!
            My Progress thread
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

that looks good. You shouldn't have any troubles running the wires. You have to loosen the headliner unless you can find another way to feed the wires to the pillars, then there's only one screw on them to take it off.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

that just gave me an idea! looks nice! good work
                Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

Good spot.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                  Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Nice location, however could you not find some more stylish switches?
                    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

well... when they are 9 bucks a pieace and i got the HOOK up from a firend... cant really go wrong... and all my inter. lights are red and these light up red when on so i tihnk it worked out... its looks alot better in person... but thanks on teh commments

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

NEW AND UPDATED PICS

here are the updated pics...

the pics where taken from my Blackberry Cell Phone... fucking great camera huh!!!!

2006 G6 GT Elec. blue

Comment

you know that little hidden compartment under your light dimmer just left of the steering wheel that would be a sweet spot for a toggle switch. thats where i plan on putting mine

Comment

Thats cool...nice job on those. I have red neons under my dash and I put a red light up switch under the cubby hole so when I turn on the neons it also lights up the cubby hole red too. Theres room for a few more...what to wire up...hmmm. I bought 12 of the damn switches on ebay for like 2 bucks so I got a few left haha.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Working...
                            X