X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise findings today

Getting a new set of wheels trading the old ones... free
    Mounting them on and get the old tires back... $50

Finding your cars twin that's identical to the last detail... Priceless.

Yep, I found it. Down to every single detail, exactly the same. Same colour, same engine, same year, same everything, minus the wheels. Even have the mirrors painted the same way.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

yeah I know what you mean. I've got an 06 g6v6 sedan that is liquid silver metallic and I see a ton of cars that look like mine. Seems to be a popular choice. I'm glad I got the 18inch gtp wheels on my car now. I've yet to see a gtp/gxp in wny yet. So for right now I have unique wheels. I haven't found a car optioned like mine yet. I think I might have the only liquid silver 06 g6v6 with sunroof, leather, fogs, cruise, alarm, 6cd changer, but with NO abs. I might have a 1 of a kind g6. I dunno.

Comment

Well the other car is a GT, hence I got the wheels. So it's still not exactly the same.

But I was amazed how when I got there, pulled up, the cars look exactly the same. Nice coincidence.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
      X