does anyone know the site for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know the site for

does anyone know the site for the painted grills? and the pontiac color symbol?

edit - can you get the stage 2 and stage 3 at the same time installed? or can you only get 1? if you can only get one which one is better stage 3 intake? is stage 2 a intake as well? or something esle? you'll prolly think im stupid by now
    myspace.com/chanman321

no you cant install them both, and the stage 3 is better, hence why it is more expensive

but kyle (g6performance) is the guy to talk to more about them

Comment

these the ones you're lookin for?
      -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

yeah thanks, but you know the site to get those pontiac symbols? the one that mike has i think, i seen him on his cardomain

edit- nm i found them, they are on the same site
        myspace.com/chanman321

Comment

another site to check out

http://www.grafxwerks.com
          06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

Comment

GrafxWerks rocks the party :smoke:
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Paint them like I did first on my GT.

(RIP Coopy)

I've got the top ones done on my Red GTP.. just wiaitng to do the bottom again.
              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I just recently put on the chrome pontiac emblem overlays that i got from customgrandam.. looks SOOO HAWT
                2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Originally posted by Teelo
                  I just recently put on the chrome pontiac emblem overlays that i got from customgrandam.. looks SOOO HAWT
                  How bout a pic???? I wanna see how the chrome looks.
                  Originally posted by Nikki
                  You are an e-pimp.
                  Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                  I tried too, my penis way too big
                  07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                  My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                  The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

yea I have the black ones. How's the chrome look?
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Hey Coupe, what kind of paint did you use to paint your grills? They look nice and I'd rather do it myself than pay an auto body shop to do it or buy new grills.

Comment

yeah I want to know what color paint cause I'm gonna be doing mine in the next couple weeks.
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Hey Coupe-Master-Flash...where you at?

Comment

Working...
                          X