Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop request, please! *Help me decide on pg2*

Can someone PS these rims on for me?

cant you just imagine the gtp rims with a edge going back as opposed to flat?

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
      cant you just imagine the gtp rims with a edge going back as opposed to flat?
      Yeah I could, and I have. That's the reason I like these rims since they are a lot like the GTP's. I'm 99.9% positive that I want these but was just hoping someone could help me out so I could actually see it.

Comment

i think they would look

Comment

^^^You think they would look what?!

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
            i think they would look

good

Comment

I was hoping that's what you left out!

Comment

Go Steelers.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

^^^Hey, you can only hijack my thread with that BS if you help me out with my request!!!

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

Thanks, man! I appreciate it!

Comment

lol its all good - they look nice! need to be bigger though...
                        2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                        Black/Black coupe

Comment

Yeah, I'd rather have 18's but I just don't want to spend that much. But I think they'll look good in 17's as well.

Comment

I'll take your GTP wheels off your hands once you buy those
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

^^^Sorry, that pic is of jerrodman's sedan. I still have the stock 16's and that is what I'm replacing.

Comment

Working...
                              X