Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoo Help (Celtic Tattoo with a twist)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Help (Celtic Tattoo with a twist)

This is a Celtic tattoo I found on the internet that I like. I want to change it a little. My theme is Love Rollercoaster. I would like to take the lines and have them made into roller coaster tracks while still mainting the Celtic symbol.

Recommendations, ideas, design help?

I am by no means an artist so anything and everything would be great.

Thanks,

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

I have an idea, but I don't know how well it will turn out. Let me think on it for a minute...

Comment

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Comment

When were you hoping to do it? I may not be able to get to it until this weekend...

Comment

I am in the beginning stages, take your time. I want this to be perfect. It took me a month to get the basic idea, so no rush!

Comment

Where are you going to get it?
            Blue Man Group

Comment

I assume meaning body part.

Probably on my calf, but my chest and the back of my shoulder is a consideration...

Comment

I think it would look good above on one side of the chest or a shoulder blade
                Blue Man Group

Comment

I almost think the chest is cheesy, because of the heart reference, the leg shows it off more, but the shoulder blade would be awesome....

Decisions Decisions....

Comment

I would get it on you a$$ cheek.. (not that i would want to see it....)

Scenko does some good work, i am anxious to see the outcome as well.

I like the back of the calf, i have one back there and like the position of it.
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Definitely not the ass, back of calf, not bad....

Comment

Idk man whenever I see calf tattoos they look so out of place. Idk though maybe this one will look good there.
                        Blue Man Group

Comment

I am going to decide once I see the final design.... Let the design I like dictate where it goes, that is why I am flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                            Scenko does some good work, i am anxious to see the outcome as well.
                            Don't want to hijack the thread but Schenko, do you design tats a lot? If so I may have a request.

As to the OP, I think the tat would look best on the shoulder blade as well.

Comment

Thanks, apparently she is getting "into the business."

I want to hear everyones feedback and ideas so fire away!

Thanks,

John

Comment

Working...
                              X