Westers Tune for the 3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westers Tune for the 3.5

even though it was raining i got into the throttle and let me tell you this car pulls alot harder then it did

combined with my intake and borla exhaust, im definitly pushing some serious power from stock

i would recommend this tune for my fellow 3.5s
    its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

i love my westers tune also. Im running 93 on my 06' GTP, how bout you?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

i gotta empty the tank and ill be putting 93 in it
      its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

how much did this cost you? did you send in your ECM/TCM or have them send you one? and how long did shipping take and installation take? and what made you go with westers instead of the vector tune? im really considering this mod. all info would really help.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

how much hp does the westers tune add? Do you have a 07 or 06, 05? Also look at the sticky for reviews and update yours with the required info or one of the mods may take it down.
          06 g6 gt
          Doctor Speed Stage 3 intake.
          91 Octane WAMS Tune.
          Dashhawk

Comment

updates???? come on man, u cant keep us waiting like this.
            Mobil 1 Synthetic, 15% tint

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592600

Comment

^^^Just so you know your avatar and sig is out of spec. Just a friendly reminder before one of the mods deletes it.

Avatars: 150 W x 100 H - 9k(Board Hosted) 100K(Externally Hosted)
              Signatures: 600 W x 100 H - 100k

Comment

Re: Westers Tune for the 3.5

Originally posted by rollin20s
                even though it was raining i got into the throttle and let me tell you this car pulls alot harder then it did

combined with my intake and borla exhaust, im definitly pushing some serious power from stock

i would recommend this tune for my fellow 3.5s
                **THIS IS HOW YOUR REVIEW NEEDS TO BE FORMATTED! Any review not done in this format will be deleted.**

Name of the product should be used for the thread title. Be specific.("Doctor Speed Cold Air Box" is appropriate "intake" is not)

Brand:
                Price:
                Purchased From: (URL)

Installation: (Use easy, moderate, involved, or difficult)
                Installation Time:
                Any Installation Tips You Have: (optional)

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10)
                Product Performance: (rate 1-10)
                Would you Recommend to Others:

Any Other Comments:
                G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Re: Westers Tune for the 3.5

another thing to add to my wish list..

Comment

Working...
                  X