Toronto Property Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Property Tax

Bullcrap. And I'm looking to save up for a house.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_16010.aspx

I guess I know where I'm moving when I graduate... out of Toronto. I hope this doesn't apply to York Region.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Toronto had to get Mastercard to sponsor the skating rinks?

I would have thought the Centre of The Universe would have more money

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
      Toronto had to get Mastercard to sponsor the skating rinks?

I would have thought the Centre of The Universe would have more money
      And yet the money they get, as I was told, was to sponsor David Miller's salary raise and golf games...
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Ah, the perks of being a publicly elected official

Comment

it doesnt apply to york region!
          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Toronto is the worst run city in the entire country. They should get Hazel McCallion to come over and show them how to run a city properly.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
              it doesnt apply to york region!
              Thank goodness.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

David Miller keep on putting more tax in Toronto pretty soon I am moving out to the York or Peel Region.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Toronto is the worst run city in the entire country. They should get Hazel McCallion to come over and show them how to run a city properly.
                  If Hazel can find a way to make my GO trip 20 minutes to Union then I'll stay in 'sauga... if not I'm moving downtown lol

Work is too much of a pain to put up with 45-1 hour friggin train rides that are horribly inefficient, over-crowded, over-priced and worse of all under-funded.

Yes I realize this is a provincial gov't issue but Hazel's so damn good at running 'sauga I'm sure she could clean up the whole province if she wanted to! Toronto is run by a parade of idiots... too bad.

Habs won again tonight w00t!
                  2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                  - 6 Speed Automatic
                  - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                  - Chrome lower grill inserts
                  - Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                  X