GTA Group Let's meet soon - post when is good for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA Group Let's meet soon - post when is good for you

Hey Gals and Guys...let's try to have a meet before it's way too cold and yucky out...post when is good and we will see if we can arrange something good for all

Oh and if we want to meet up at my place again - we can do a dinner / movie / play with our Wii (love the Wii)

I dunno... that's pretty far.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
      I dunno... that's pretty far.

:P
      Well you are invited if you want to make the trip - but I am sure you knew it was meant to those local to the GTA brat

Comment

Well you didn't mention the GTA at first. :P At least you guys have enough people over there for a meet.

Anyways just teasin... carry on.

Comment

What about if the weather is still clear and warm, a car wash/detailing party?

I can't do it the upcoming weekend though, I have to head to Waterloo on Sunday.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
            What about if the weather is still clear and warm, a car wash/detailing party?

I can't do it the upcoming weekend though, I have to head to Waterloo on Sunday.
            Well tell us how that would work? Location etc...not enough room in my driveway for that kind of thing....if we are lucky to have nice weather for much longer...sounds good with the right circumstances

Comment

sundays are normally good for me...
              2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
              2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                Well tell us how that would work? Location etc...not enough room in my driveway for that kind of thing....if we are lucky to have nice weather for much longer...sounds good with the right circumstances
                Well there are two coin washers near my place around Victoria Park and York Mills / Lawrence... we could possibly do it there if anyone's interested.
                <-- Gray G6? Click!
                2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I can do Sundays, but only after 6:30PM. I work a 12 hour shift every Sunday now.

Other than that, Saturday is my best day, or any evening other than Wednesdays.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

saturday's are ok with me as long as we plan ahead - the coin wash place sounds good too Toni - Kristie can you make a saturday?

Comment

after 3:30 because i work
                      2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                      2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Its been a while I posted....this Saturday no good I have work 9-5 .

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Working...
                        X