• Show
Clear All

• GT-R Exhaust

Brand: GT-R
    Price: $550
    Purchased From: http://www.classic4performance.com

Installation: Easy
    Installation Time: 1 hour
    Any Installation Tips You Have: Make sure all the pipes are completely seated or else you get a nasty rattle. Its easy to fix, but watch out for it.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Abso-freaking-lutely

I know that there's a hundred places on this forum where you can go to here people talk about how great this exhaust system is, but I felt like I owed it to Sam to post my own thoughts on it. GT-R has great customer service, they ship pretty quickly, and this product is awesome. The sound, the performance gain, and the look all far exceded my expectations. I wish I had ponied up the money a year ago to pick one of these up.
    2006 Silver GTP : GT-R Exhaust : Stage 4 CAI : Partial Debadge/Rebadge

says $699 on the site. how did you get it for $550.

Comment

Forum member price is $550.

Comment

forum price

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
        Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
        Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
        -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

nice, i might have to jump on that asap

Comment

Originally posted by Tw1Zt3D_KhAoS
            nice, i might have to jump on that asap
            do it! it sounds amazing.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

$550?? For forum members? That's strange, sam charged me $599.....did I get screwed over? I just paid him this past wednesday......

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

shipping

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

no. he wrote the wrong price. sam said it was 599.99 plus shipping!
                  i beleive the price of stainless went up and 550 was the old price.
                  -leon

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint

Comment

I'm not sure what the price is now, since I ordered my system long ago and no longer needed to keep up to date with it but yes the cost did go up. The last I heard it was around that $550 mark, and shipping should have run you in that $650 range. I'm sure Sam quoted you the correct price, it was probably mentioned in the exhaust thread as well if you are willing to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                      I'm not sure what the price is now, since I ordered my system long ago and no longer needed to keep up to date with it but yes the cost did go up. The last I heard it was around that $550 mark, and shipping should have run you in that $650 range. I'm sure Sam quoted you the correct price, it was probably mentioned in the exhaust thread as well if you are willing to look.
                      yeah sam PMed me that price of 599.99 plus shipping, so the price of stainless went up. :warped:

Show
                      -20% tint

Comment

Ok, just making sure. Mines was $599+ shipping. Just wanted to clear things up. Thanks guys

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Originally posted by jgarcia05
                          Ok, just making sure. Mines was $599+ shipping. Just wanted to clear things up. Thanks guys
                          no prob!

Show
                          -20% tint

Comment

I just paid for mine last week, it's coming the Wed. 24th. Forum price is now $599.99 + Shipping. Shipping was $97.24 for me, he said that for me it was about $20 more shipping for some reason, probally because I'm all the way in Connecticut and from Texas that's a long way, plus I live in a really small town, nearest FedEx sort facility is a good 50miles away.
                            2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                            Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                            Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                            2005 CGM GTO.
                            386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                            2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

What version car do you have?
                              2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                              1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Working...
                              X