EmersonHart13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EmersonHart13

I have bought the trunk mat from John. It was a pleasure conducting business with him. The product is of superb quality fast shipping, and more importantly great and speedy communications. Would definately buy from John again.

Thnx Jonh

I gotta second that. Hes a great guy. :P
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

who is John??

he's always been a good guy, great to hear you had a good experience with the purchase!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Another happy customer.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I bought both the D.S. Stage 4 and D.S. C.A.B. from John last week in the for sales thread. Everything arrived today UPS! Everything seemed in exellent condition! (Especially considering it's all used ) Every single original piece from the original kits were in there! Great communication too! He PMed tracking and status on everything! He even threw in his old Auto-Dimming rear view mirror in the box for me! :warped: :warped:!!

It's gonna go in tomorrow once I get back from Jury Duty . I'm gonna go and try and polish up the pipes and clean the filter a tad before it goes in tonight if I get a chance.

The rear view goes in this weekend hopefully. I'm gonna completely clean up the 6 inside and out from all the snow and sand and wire that in while I'm at it.
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Re: EmersonHart13

with all the positive feedback above

Comment

Re: EmersonHart13

Just got my trunk matt this week and it is good quality and everything!! Yay for john coming through!!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Working...
              X