Trying to get Maxx'd out right here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get Maxx'd out right here

I've got a bunch of room in my trunk, more than necessary. I'm thinking about getting something to fill up that space. what should I get? ideas?
    pop in a couple of subs
    0%
    leave it alone
    0%
    hook up a drop down oled/regular screen to hook up a game system
    0%
    WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

body bag. :warped:

http://www.sharpshooterv1.com/index.php?act=idx

Comment

Re: Trying to get Maxx'd out right here

Originally posted by AndyM16 3.0
      I've got a bunch of room in my trunk, more than necessary. I'm thinking about getting something to fill up that space. what should I get? ideas?
      so did you get your car back yet anyway?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Are you really planning on sitting around playing games on chairs outside your trunk? I mean, I can understand TV's on the side of campers for tailgating or something, but I never did understand trunks. I've got a single Kicker L7 in mine and thats more room than I really wanted to give up But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

personaly, I like to travel. especially if I head up to Vt to visit my aunt and up to nova scotia .
          WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

I picked the subs cause you can actually use them while driving, and that L7 is a beast, my friend has one, he leaves the bass on 0 and you can actually feel air coming out of the car while he's stopped and the door's open

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

Yeah, I love it. I still need to find an open place to tune it though. I'm getting distortion and stuff still, have to get my crossover adjusted right and all that jazz. I've found out that the amp gives off so much EMF that it actually distorts distant radio stations

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Subs!
                Blue Man Group

Comment

lucky me, i have the factory DVD player, which has jacks to hook up video games.

i would do subs if i was you.

Comment

Working...
                  X