This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Maintenance section!

This section has been created for everything and anything to do with the maintenance of your G6. Things like, oil changes, tire rotation, service intervals ECT!

Jordie
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Re: Welcome to the Maintenance section!

Not sure when to change tranny fluid and filter on 08g6 sedan w. 4cyl. i4 2.4 litre engine. its at 80k now.

Comment

Originally posted by nigel3107 View Post
      Not sure when to change tranny fluid and filter on 08g6 sedan w. 4cyl. i4 2.4 litre engine. its at 80k now.
      I would go ahead and get it flushed. I was going to do my GXP at 50,000 and I had my fiance's GT done at 75,000. It's just preventative maintenance.
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
        I would go ahead and get it flushed. I was going to do my GXP at 50,000 and I had my fiance's GT done at 75,000. It's just preventative maintenance.
        I too, had my tranny flushed 76000 miles. Just look at your owners manual for that basic of knowledge. I am thinking of doing B&M's slick shift tranny fluid next time. I had already used Royal Purple's Max ATF tranny fluid.

Comment

Hi NEWBIE and Welcome.....did you Notice you replied to a thread that is 2 1/3 years OLD??? Just Sayin..............

Comment

Originally posted by bikerdave47 View Post
            Hi NEWBIE and Welcome.....did you Notice you replied to a thread that is 2 1/3 years OLD??? Just Sayin..............
            Thanks for the welcome Dave. By the way, had my car since June of 08, now I never thought of joini g a club until this year. So any thread that is not closed I will post to. Besides, it could be helpful by not posting a new similar one. I was fully aware of how old the thread was.

Comment

Working...
            X