Seats! ARGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats! ARGH

Ok, in the coupe has anybody figured a way to "reset" the position that the driver and passenger seat return to after using the seat handle to let somebody into the back seat. I noticed the other day after letting somebody in the back that the seat locks back at an almost 90 degree angle. . . at least it feels that way.

Is there anyway to change the setup to how it returns? Hope this makes sense I'm way to sleepy.
    ~ Nick
    ----------------
    2006 Silver GT Coupe

Originally posted by noRulez
    Whenever a car is parked too close to a curb an Angel gets AIDS.

i know what you mean, and i doubt there is a way. that's why i always make people get in from the other side so that my seat isnt messed up.
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I thought I read something about that in the manual. Have to take another looksie.

Comment

I never let people in the driver-side.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^Same. I don't like having to hunt for that "just right" position, so I make everyone get in on the passenger side.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Or you could have 4 door and not have to worry about it at all, that is why i hate 2 doors, have to let people in the car and out

Comment

exactly the reason I have a 4 door... my girls cobalt is a 2 door and it's near impossible to get the seat where it was if you move it. It does return back to basically a 90 degree angle I wonder why they made it that way and not with the little nob that you pulled and seat just moved forward!! I'd be pissed if my seat got messed up everytime I moved it to let someone in!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

i have only ever had 4 people in mine once and i made them get in from the other side...i've had 3 people in it maybe 15 times in 8 months, so it doesnt bother me making people get in the back occasionally. also since i'm 6'9" and have to put the seat all the way back and reclined a little, i prefer the longer doors in coupes bc i hate how in sedans when i try to look out left i'm looking right into the door jam...just easier to see out of coupes for me
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                  Or you could have 4 door and not have to worry about it at all, that is why i hate 2 doors, have to let people in the car and out
                  I got a Coupe because i'm not an old man :P

But I know what you mean, its my biggest petpeev. (or how ever you spell it)
                  2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                  334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Blackrider
                    Ohhhhh it's on like Donkey Kong now suckah!!!!
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

what does old man have to do with it, ill have a 2 door when im old, so that backfires, usually older men get 2 doors

no kids
                      no friends to let in
                      "very hip" for their age

plus i can get in and out of back seat easier than you can when i want to use it

Comment

Originally posted by Blackrider
                        Ohhhhh it's on like Donkey Kong now suckah!!!!
                        2009 Panther Black G8 GT
                        334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                        X