Replacement interior colored trim pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement interior colored trim pieces

Has anyone replaced their door, shifter trim to the ones that you can find on the GM accesories store website.

http://gmaccessoriesstore.com/interior- ... 46_465_468

I'm looking for pictures of the red one that we can purchase.

Thanks
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

I think quite a few people have replaced there trim - but not with red that I know of.
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

Comment

Some people have replaced theirs, and some have painted theirs red.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#148314

i replaced mine with the red and there are pics of them in that thread
        just remember, fat kids are harder to kidnap

Comment

not sure what the price is of all the trim pieces but you'd probably be better off just painted them yourself, that way you can pick whatever color you want.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X