Lookking for a Maxx Right Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookking for a Maxx Right Here

I had the hardest fucking time trying to find my first Maxx lt. Now im looking for a black 07 Malibu Maxx SS. No fucking luck at all. I have to try to find one soon because GM is not making an 08 model maxx.

How hard was it to find your Maxx? It is pissing me of because searching almost all of Maryland's Chevy dealerships and finding nothing i want.

generaly, how much does it cost to get windows tinted, and if I do get a black one, what percent tint should I get?
    WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Tint usually runs around like $120 or $140. I'd check out your local laws, but if they're not super strict you don't have to worry too much. Just make sure they guarantee their tint. Cheap tint will fade and/or turn a purple color. 35% is a decent percentage that looks good and you can still kinda see when you're backing up, but I had 15% and 5% on my old ride and it's sick. Darker always looks better IMO.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Dunno what the opacity laws in MD are, but to do a car like the Maxx that has a lot of window space using quality 3M tint will run around $200 on the low side. I got it from a local place for $300, but that's with a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

thanx, I need to get my new car first. hopfully a black ss, so it will look even more badass with a black tint.

the car is not totaled. my grandmother might take it to get repaired under the expense of the other parties insurance. she then might sell her buick rendevous. And with that money I will probably use it to get a Maxx SS.

I will probably check the laws tonight. just to make future plans. even with my old maxx, if I do keep it, it is carbon so black would still look good on it.

I saw on guys red led lights on the interior and I'm now thinking about doing something like that with the new one if I get it. that would look sweet with a black interior.

what do you guys think?

Comment

Red would be interesting, but I think it might clash with the quasi-blue of our interior.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

red looks badass, but blue is sick. my lighter has a blue led in it.

Comment

I didn't plan to put blue accessories in my interior, it just kinda happened that way, haha. It really does look good. I've got a Pioneer head unit, all blue with silver trim, the Scosche DIC kit (slightly blue, when I get my replacement I'm going to put a blue layer in the LCD to really blue it up), and my Alpine amp in my trunk has blue LED's all over it. It all blends pretty well. if you put a real blue light up to the light from the dash and other little lights, they all look white, so really just about anything would be ok (especially if you have something bright like a head unit to drown out the indicator lights).

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

MD tint is 35% max. like i told u on the phone but ill post it anyways.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

that's right lenny, I wasn't even thinking about it then. still get a sick dark tint and be like "its 35, your reader is just fucked up".

wormhole, throw in a couple flashy green, red, blue led's and you could host a rave in your car. sound system is good enough.

Comment

don't make me pull out my glowsticks

Comment

HAHAHAHA

I'll bring my dance cd. Play Sandstorm over and over again.

Comment

HAHAHAHA

I'll bring my dance cd. Play Sandstorm over and over again.

Comment

I have that whole album on my usb stick plugged into my radio :warped: :warped: :warped:

Comment

I was listing to that song while I was typing that. could also play "Smack My Bitch Up".

but anywho, what player do you have that has a usb port? I was just wondering if the have stuff like that. does it still have an mp3 port?

Comment

Hahahahaha! I have Prodigy's album on there too

I have a Pioneer DEH-P6900UB. The Mod Plans link in my sig has links to stuff if you want them.

Edit: Oh, and yes, it still has Aux in and Pioneer's expansion port for XM or a cd changer. It says it can read Ipods through the USB connection too.

Comment

Working...
                              X