Trico Neoform wiper blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trico Neoform wiper blades

these work pretty darn good. i got them at local autozone now, so they must be carrying our blades

trico 2413 for drivers blade
    trico 2113 for passenger side

performance: 10 so far, just had rain
    install: super easy just slide it on
    recommend: over buying our factory ones, heck yes alot cheaper, got mine for the price of one blade at dealership

Awesome.

How do they compare to the stock ones, in terms of quality and whatnot?

Comment

well looks, i dont like them as well

they do have teflon coating, or the box said so, they give a great clean wipe. i got to test them about 10 miles after i put them on because some freaking truck had mud all of a sudden fly out of it and cover my windshield and whole front of car. they wiped perfectly

my factory ones both got a small rip right underneath the attatchment, i guess from the pressure being right there all the time. i dont see that happening on these, as the blade itself is pretty thick at the top and then narrows down toward window
      \__ /
      \ /
      \/ (i cat get lines to match up once posted, however you get it)

something like that...so i think they will hold up better than the factories, and i have had them for 2 years, so they should last. plus autozone has 25% off all blades right now

i went for bosch but they didnt have them in stock at mine...it is bosch 441 set i believe or maybe 411....but i looked at some of their blades and didnt look as depending in long run to me

Comment

i put neoforms on my 6 about 3 weeks ago, but it hasn't rained yet, so i've yet to have a chance to test them!
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I've had Trico before and the rubber ripped up earlier than I'd like, but my stock ones ripped in the same place it seems yours did. Now that we have other solutions I'll be trying those, so I may have to try these out when my stocks wear out.

Good info btw.

Comment

yeh they seem like they sould be great for us. i dont like the design as well but you will have that

they had another brand listed but i couldnt find those either, so we might have 3 different types to choose from

Comment

Hey guys,

I work for Monro Muffler/Brake and am actually the product manager for several lines, such as wiper blades. We buy all of ours from Trico and I received a free pair of these from our rep. I have yet to put them on, but I wanted to mention that the blades he gave me are part #s 16-2413 and 16-2113. I believe the 16 prefix has to do with our wiper blade arms having those weird style clips on them. I could be wrong though as I haven't even put them on my car yet.

Trico makes quality windshield wipers. The NeoForms are great, but are a little pricey. If you don't want to throw that much $$$ towards them I highly recommend the Innovision series wipers.
              Mike III
              '06 Electric Blue GTP

Dr. Speed CAB w/S&B, 20% Marquise Tint
              Next Up - Strut Bar, Lowering Springs, GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                I've had Trico before and the rubber ripped up earlier than I'd like, but my stock ones ripped in the same place it seems yours did.
                Were both issues on the 6?

If so, your wiper arms may be putting TOO much force on the blades. A dealer can check the arm pressure and if it's not within spec the armature needs to be replaced.
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

No it wasn't on the G6, didn't have the problem with anything else other than the Trico's.

Comment

Originally posted by SubliMike
                    Hey guys,

I work for Monro Muffler/Brake and am actually the product manager for several lines, such as wiper blades. We buy all of ours from Trico and I received a free pair of these from our rep. I have yet to put them on, but I wanted to mention that the blades he gave me are part #s 16-2413 and 16-2113. I believe the 16 prefix has to do with our wiper blade arms having those weird style clips on them. I could be wrong though as I haven't even put them on my car yet.

Trico makes quality windshield wipers. The NeoForms are great, but are a little pricey. If you don't want to throw that much $$$ towards them I highly recommend the Innovision series wipers.
                    Hey Mike,

Can you provide a photo of the blades?
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I can snap a pix of my exact fit.....now lets see the neoform!

Blurry I know but I was in a hurry
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Re: Trico Neoform wiper blades

I bought these the other day and it works really well almost OEM

Comment

Originally posted by boomer30
                          I bought these the other day and it works really well almost OEM
                          cunt

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X