Sedan-> coupe chop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedan-> coupe chop

I'm only 50/50 on the current G6 coupe design... so I took a pic of my Sedan and made it into a Coupe.

looks pretty good.
    reminds me of the Grand am.

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Re: Sedan-> coupe chop

Originally posted by grfnkl

I'm only 50/50 on the current G6 coupe design... so I took a pic of my Sedan and made it into a Coupe.
      looks like the doors a little too long or something but it looks good. i just cant put my finger on it

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
        looks pretty good.

hey are you gonna shop my 6 for me master jedi!
        im waiting on my cuz to let me borrow her disc but shes taking a while!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
          looks pretty good.

Oh.. wow you are right! I wasn't thinking Grand am when i completed it....

Comment

reminding people of the grand am might not be a good thing. If I remember right it was the brunt of a lot of jokes and it wasn't exactly liked by the car magazines. It does look good though.

Comment

one reason i got this car was because it looked so much different then the sedan...ever other coupe and sedan pontiac made always looked like the exact same thing....plus i look the lines on the coupe
              what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

looks like a cross between an old grand am and the cobalt.

not bad...but not my taste.
                2009 PONTIAC G8
                MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

maybe thats why GM decided to make the coupe have a different look than the sedan>?

Comment

looks very odd to me for some reason.....
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looks like a G5 that went on a McDonald's marathon.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

dude you should post that on the internet somewhere and tell people its the new pontiac G6.5 coupe with that has GM's brand new quad turbo inline six.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                          dude you should post that on the internet somewhere and tell people its the new pontiac G6.5 coupe with that has GM's brand new quad turbo inline six.
                          the scary part is that there are people that actually will believe it too!

Comment

which is why it would be so funny to see how many dummies would believe it. Why not photochop some more pics of the sedan like that and post them. Do it as a late april fools joke. Or print them out and take it too a dealer and ask to see the latest info they have on pontiac's new model of the g6, maybe even see if you could preorder one.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                              which is why it would be so funny to see how many dummies would believe it. Why not photochop some more pics of the sedan like that and post them. Do it as a late april fools joke. Or print them out and take it too a dealer and ask to see the latest info they have on pontiac's new model of the g6, maybe even see if you could preorder one.

LMAO.... I think something can be arranged! I really like the dealer idea though... but I think a brochure is in order now to make it more "believeable" hahahha

Comment

Working...
                              X