X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Photoshop my G6 with CF PLZ!

can someone P.S the Carbon fiber hood found here-
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/IPP-05-0 ... otohosting

onto my silver G6. can someone do two. one with the hood painted the same color as the car and one without?
    thanks!

or you can use this already photoshoped pic and change the color plz.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

damn someone chop this plz

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint

Comment

I think you need a straight-on pic? not sure though.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

A straight on pic would help out a lot in order to make it work. For the coloring... that's another problem... here's what i did with what you provided... crued but it gives you the idea...

Comment

thanks for the pic.
          yea i thought that pic may not be the best. so i just stole someone elses shop thats straight on.

now i need someone to do a photoshop wit the CF hood color matched witn the cars color plz
          thanks guys.

Show
          -20% tint

Comment

I'm workin on it.... that's a little harder and will take a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
              I'm workin on it.... that's a little harder and will take a little longer.
              thanks a lot man. you can use that straight on pic if its easyier.

Show
              -20% tint

Comment

It's easier to use your pic then the straight on. Anyways... here's the best i could do in a short time frame.... and using what i could.

Comment

Working...
                X