Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a lemon law case with a happy ending...very happy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a lemon law case with a happy ending...very happy...

We all must move to Wisconsin and sue for the electric steering problem! Well, those who have electric steering

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

yea, too bad you and I don't have electric steering
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

wow thats insane, the warranty on nearly all cars states that if you take the car to a track and race it you void the warranty. He must have been lauching that pig HARD to blow up 6 rear ends.
      2005 G6 GT, DD duty and lovin it.
      1995 Firebird Formula, tire shredding money pit.

Comment

I don't recall ever reading anything about voiding my warranty by taking my car to a track.

Vipers and Corvettes and Mustangs and Camaro's and Firebirds were designed for track use. There's no way that they can void the warranty on one of those cars because you took it to a track.

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

how would they know you've taken your car to a track???

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Actually the only cars designed for track use are cars like the C6-R. The warranty on my fbody was pretty clear about both racing and modifications. In fact when my friend took her 02 Z28 in under warranty for transmission whine they initially refused to service it because of the aftermarket exhaust and drag radials. Since these mods have nothing to do with the tranny they claimed the car had been regularly drag raced and voided the driveline warranty. She eventually got the work done after fighting with GM corporate.

I agree to a point since racing a vehicle is way outside normal driving conditions and street vehicles aren't built for the abuse, but I don't know too many people who buy a muscle car and don't take it to the track at least once.
            2005 G6 GT, DD duty and lovin it.
            1995 Firebird Formula, tire shredding money pit.

Comment

Working...
            X