Performance-Curve.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance-Curve.com

So I bought hnda8r's(Luis) dual rear valance off him. I went to a local guy and got some ideas for how I wanna run my duals. All I'm waiting for are my sweet flowmaster tips (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Flowm...mZ130152119946). Ordered from ebay and paid Sept. 21. They charged me tax, so they're from PA...can't be that far! Nothing yet and no response from customer service with 2 emails already. I'm gettin antsy!

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Looks like a very busy seller. Some things seem to slip through the cracks. I say give them 2 weeks, then give paypal a chance to work with them.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I dont know man, they shouldnt have charged tax... There area code is 540 which is VA. I duno. But yeah, give em time a couple more days.
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not gonna be too worried till the end of the week, but I just want this crap. I saw it was VA, but it says in one of the emails how they have stores all over and one of them is PA. I live in the center of the damn state now, it's only like 3 hours to anywhere! Ah well...go ahead. Who wants to say it...come on? "You should just buy a GT-R!"

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

well it all depends when the seller gets their arse in gear to ship the items. I've had some sellers take weeks to ship the item but it arrives in a matter of days.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

FINALLY took the time to write back to me. Turns out the tips I ordered are coming directly from Flowmaster. They're 7.5" long which seems to be kind of an odd length, so maybe thats why they didn't have them? Either way, Hopefully they come soon!

Comment

Working...
            X