Gauge Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauge Swap

Hey I'm new to G6 mods. I used to own a sunfire, and i installed a gauge bezel and i fried the odometer. I want to put new white faced gauges in my G6. I'm wondering if the same thing might happen again. any help? THANKS

the guages for the g6 are just a sheet on the front of bezel that you replace

shouldnt be any frying of anything, however know that some of us had problems with the needles afterwards from the pulliing off and putting on step you have to take

Comment

I had no problem doing mine. You shouldn't either. Just read the how- to.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Guage Swap

This is the only recent mention of the white guages for G6's outside of the 'How To' section so will ask the two questions I have:
        1) Is the guage package still available and if so where?
        2) Is the guage package the same for Canadian and American models?
        GTPdriver
        G. Stephen Day

Comment

GTPDriver, check this link out.

Thats jut a photo of the gauge face. Also, looking through the group nut, there were no Metric white faced gauges.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
          X